Keeping guests and staff safe during (and after) COVID
- We perform frequent of antimicrobial disinfectant cleaning throughout our facility and focusing on high-touch areas such as door handles, counter tops, registers, lockers, floors, seating areas, etc.
- We check in with staff and guests entering the spa and encourage anyone experiencing flu-like symptoms to stay home.
- Fully disinfecting treatment rooms after guests and following regulated guidelines for providing safe services to our guests.
- Blocking in additional time between treatments for sanitization.
- Fully cleaning and sanitizing all areas of the Nordic Circuit, relaxation areas, changing areas, reception and café area throughout the day.
- In-depth cleaning of our facility happens daily, afterhours and a deep clean occurs on our closed day (Tuesday) each week.
- The water in our cold plunge pool is treated with chlorine, a common disinfectant that kills viruses and bacteria. Water quality control tests are performed twice daily as required by health authorities, to ensure water quality is optimal. An independent company conducts water tests every week.
- Face masks are optional for staff and guests.
Things to know before you visit
- RITUAL is a new facility, built in 2021 and equipped with three independent HVAC systems to ensure a high-level of air exchange in the spa
- All guests require advanced reservation bookings: no walk-ins at this time.
- Guest check-in is staggered with separate entry “waves” for guests, to ensure good flow and spacing.
- Card/and contactless payments are all accepted and preferred. We are a cashless business.
- Prior to arrival guests will be asked to complete a health intake form.
- Refrain from visiting the facility if you or, a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, or a communicable illness.
- Basic soap, shampoo, conditioner, toiletries, hairdryers, and some beauty tools available. Please bring your own if you need specific items.
- The best way to enjoy the circuit is barefoot, in Finnish tradition! For those who prefer sandals we will provide on request. For hygienic reasons, outside footwear may not be worn in the circuit (no personal sandals, flip flops, slippers, water shoes). If bringing robes or towels into the spa, please make sure they are clean.
- Before entering the Nordic Circuit, any private suite, and before and after a massage, guests must shower with soap.
- All guests are expected to respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards posted within the spa.
Our staff and therapists
As a new facility we have a requirement for up-to-date vaccinations in our hiring mandate. It is our intention to operate with a fully vaccinated team of staff, contractors and therapists. That said, we acknowledge Canada’s Privacy Act protects the privacy of individuals with respect to sharing personal information and we respect all laws related to this Act..